This shower gel serves as the ultimate refreshment boost after a scorching hot day or intense physical activity. The fragrance composition includes the freshness of mint and lemon with the invigorating effects of cardamon, cypress and ylang ylang.
- top note: lemon, cardamon & elemi
- primary note: mint, clary sage & winter melon
- base note: cypress, ylang ylang & vetiver
- Top notes: the scents that are perceived immediately last on average for a few minutes. These fragrances appeal to the sense of smell and are relevant for the purchase decision. These include: citrus, herbal and marine scents.
- Middle notes: These are stronger than the top notes and last longer. They also form the character of each fragrance and are essential for the "scent trail". Middle notes are perceptible only after a few minutes and consist mainly of floral and fruity aromas.
- Base notes: These notes evaporate slowly, adhere to the skin and are therefore perceived for a longer period of time. Popular base notes include: wood, leather, amber, musk, balmy, oriental notes and vanilla.