The toothpaste ATTITUDE's baby leaves ™, natural and without fluoride, is perfect to introduce your child to the practice of good dental habits. It allows a safe brushing.
Fluoride-free toothpaste contains green tea leaves that help maintain good oral and dental health thanks to its antibacterial action, and papaya (papain) leaves, which combined with brushing help reduce plaque.
- The attractive strawberry flavor encourages good dental habits from an early age (3 months to 3 years).
- The texture of the gel guarantees a smooth brushing.
- Hypoallergenic formula.
- The antibacterial action of green tea leaves helps maintain good oral and dental health.
- Made of vegetable and mineral ingredients.
- Free of sodium laureth sulfate, a surfactant contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), found in many toothpastes and calcium lactate.
- PETA Certified: Vegan and not tested on animals.
- EWG VERIFIED ™: contains natural ingredients with little or no impact on health.
- Ecologo Certified ™: Sustainable and biodegradable.
How to use: Apply an amount not larger than a grain of rice to the toothbrush. Brush with small, smooth circular movements, making sure you also brush the gums. Rinse mouth with water. Use after each meal, or at least twice a day. For children 3 years and under.
Tooth brushing should be done at least twice a day. Make tooth brushing a game: your child will try to imitate it.