Regenerating and firming serum for mature skin from Matarrania.
This facial serum is a careful selection of vegetable oils from flax, rosehip, wheat germ, hazelnuts and green olive, specially selected as the vegetable oils with the most essential fatty acids and vitamins, for a deep firming and wrinkle-reducing effect.
Geranium, palmarosa and rockrose essential oils also activate cell regeneration for a more radiant and youthful skin.
- Ecological virgin cold pressure linseed oil: it confers good regenerative and tightening properties on the dermal tissue.
- Ecological cold pressure virgin rosehip oil: it is a cellular regenerator and promotes healing, in addition to having tensor properties of the epidermis. Tones tired skin.
- Organic hazelnut oil: very nutritious, regenerating and firming.
- Organic extra virgin olive oil: excellent emollient and skin moisturizer, rich in vitamin E, polyphenols, fatty acids (oleic, linoleic and linolenic) and squalene.
- Ecological cold pressure virgin wheat germ oil: it is one of the vegetable oils with the most tocopherols (or vitamin E), so it exerts an excellent antioxidant function as it helps to curb the effect of free radicals.
- Organic rockrose essential oil: with an intense odor, it is an excellent healing agent and has great anti-hemorrhagic power. Its astringent action gives it interesting firming properties.
- Organic geranium essential oil: excellent and highly valued cellular regenerator, with a penetrating aroma reminiscent of the rose.
- Organic Palmarosa essential oil): it is anti-infective, antifungal and a good healing agent.
How to use: Apply a few drops on the face, neck and décolleté, giving a gentle massage with upward circular movements on clean skin.
It contains 23% rosehip oil, so we recommend a night use, due to the photosensitivity of rosehip.
Allergens: Contains hazelnut and wheat. Does not contain gluten.
100% BIO certified. 100% cold pressure vegetable oils. 100% active ingredients / 0% water.
44% Km 0 ingredients.
Without preservatives, mineral oils, parabens or synthetic perfumes.