Zinc is a mineral found in nature. It has been used for centuries as an effective treatment for the skin. The hypoallergenic, fragrance-free diaper cream uses mineral ingredients such as zinc to create a physical and impermeable barrier over your child's delicate skin to prevent skin irritation.
It is made with plant-based ingredients such as chamomile extract and blueberry leaf to soothe, protect and moisturize the skin after changing diapers and bathing.
- Made with ingredients derived from plants and minerals.
- Zinc forms a physical barrier to protect the skin from moisture.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic for baby's sensitive skin.
- Without perfume.
- EWG VERIFIED ™ and the highest-rated diaper cream in the EWG Skin Deep® cosmetics database.
- Ecologo Certified ™: Cream for diapers for babies sustainable and biodegradable.
- PETA certification: 100% vegan and without ingredients derived from animals.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives.
- Exempt from PEG as the stearate of PEG-100 and PEG-40.
- Exempt of propylparapene, isopropylparapene, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, BHA, BHT, phthalate and triclosan.
How to use: Apply the cream generously as many times as necessary with each diaper change, especially at bedtime.